Been While...
Hi, I haven't been updating recently. I've been busy having lots of application works that should be done til the end of this year.
Being depressed by those works, I've been feeling powerless...
So,
I decide to visit India nexr February!!
It would be third time visiting India if i make it.
Next time, I will visit Kerala backwater cruise that I've been looking forward to!!!
And maybe I'll be back to Goa visiting friends and cordinators, and I guess make it with new SIP students?!
Wow!! It's gonna be fun and I'm so excited and ... now I feel that i can do anything I want!
So, meet me at Goa soon!


1 Comments:
Nice to know that both two colleges have agreed upon new program! Nice progress!
Let me involved those part of activities if I can...I wanna do something as an almuni!
oh, are you planning sending someone from Goa university to our college this year? We welcome anyone from Goa:)
I will finish my application witin a month...it's the hardest time now!
Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home